Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fireworks

We had a wonderful 4th hanging out with good friends most of the day.  At night we went up the hill where we had parked Phil's truck earlier in the day and watched the fireworks that Royal Oaks put on.  I brought my camera and tripod and it was fun to photograph something different for a change!












6 comments:

Katie Norwood said...

WOW!!!! I have always thought it was frustrating to photograph fireworks because the pictures never do them justice. I'm about to post some on my blog that look like white blobs. haha you put me to shame. These are fabulous, as are you.

Liz said...

VERY cool! Love the ones with the moon in them... awesome.

Kate said...

Ditto Kate!

Liesl said...

Beautiful! These turned out great!

Adkins Fam said...

Very cool---what were your camera settings?

Elicia said...

I used the bulb setting and a tripod Courtney. :)